Wall Mounted Glazed Dividing Screen
Wall Mounted Screen Product Specifications
- Our 2 pole wall mounted screen is 1800mm tall
- This shield can be unrolled to the height you require
- They are available in one height: W655mm
- They are easy to install and take down when not needed
- This product is ideal for waiting rooms
- These can be fixed to any surface
- These products are easy to clean with a multipurpose spray and dry microfibre cloth
- This product is 100% recyclable
- 1 year manufacturing warranty
- M8 x 50mm bolts included with hex socket head screws
Please note: Photographic fabric scans are not colour-accurate. We recommend requesting a fabric sample before ordering.
More Information About Wall Mounted Screens
The Wall Mounted Glazed Dividing Screen are part of our sustainable shields screen range, which help to protect people from the spread of viruses in busy office environments. They can be fitted in any office environment, no matters its size or aesthetic. In fact, these glazed screens offer a modern and fresh finish for any corporate space. Our 2 pole wall shield offers protection for all reception areas, making it an exceptionally versatile product.
PLEASE VIEW THE VIDEO IN THE TAB ABOVE
Key product benefits
- Manufactured by industry leaders with high-quality, flexible PET film, this range is extremely easy to install across different desks and counters.
- The 2 pole protective screen offers safe and effortless collaboration amongst a group of people.
- These screens allow you to protect office members and clients at a low price.
- You do not need screws to install these screens. They are fitted with patent magnets for easy application.
- They are also extremely flexible, which makes them easy to take down and roll up for storage when not needed.
- These screens are sustainable, and will be turned into clothing when returned.
If you want to speak to one of our design technicians about how best to improve space for your quiet zones (or to talk about our bespoke services), contact us today.
For further information, please refer to our terms and conditions.