Safety comes first, and time is of the essence. Our extended accessibility Vaccination & Testing Booths with add-on attachment L-shaped extension have a modular design and can easily be assembled and disassembled, for quick and safe COVID-19 vaccine rollout, as well as equipping testing facilities. Built with inherent quality by leading manufacturers of COVID-19 screens, the modular booths can be used as singular extended accessibility master booths or connected with intermediate L-shaped add-on attachment booths or intermediate singular booths for a greater testing and vaccination capacity. The booths can be made from a selection of materials to suit different budgets like MFC and Swedboard, both of which are highly recyclable.
• Quick and easy to assemble
• Modula based so extra booths can be added if testing areas need to increased.
• Flat packed and light in weight easy for transportation
• MFC or Swead board as both products are recyclable (Sustainability)
• These can be erected for use in large areas such as collages & leisure centres.
• If you think of a Shell Scheme used for Exhibition stands, they sit on top of the floor surface.
• Colour is white but we can add branding at an extra cost.
If you want to speak to one of our design technicians about how best to improve space or to talk about our bespoke services get contact us today