Minoro acoustic floor standing screen contains an internal sound absorbing foam and is upholstered using fabric from industry leaders Camira. The minoro screen range which includes the minoro acoustic desk screen, has been tested to BSEN ISO 354 and has an overall NRC score of 0.86 per panel.
The Minoro acoustic screens have been upholstered and beautifully stitched in such a way that you have the option of dual fabrics.
- 49mm thick fabric wrapped screen.
- Minimalistic, aesthetically driven design.
- Sound absorbing foam is tested to BSEN ISO 354
- Noise Reduction Co-efficient (NRC) of 0.43 (inferred)
- NRC of 0.86 per panel. Technical report ref no: C/23213/T01
- Corners have a radius of 67mm
- Camira Cara in a choice of 15 colours available as a standard
- 25 Camira fabrics ranges to choose from
- Matching Minoro acoustic desk divider available
The Minoro screens give any working environment a softer feel and can be used to create break out spaces where individuals can focus on their tasks. We have a wide selection of Camira fabric for you to choose from. Some of Camira fabric ranges available are:
- Blazer/Blazer Lite
- Era/ Era 170
- Mainline Flax/Mainline Plus
- Synergy/Synergy 170
This product has a 5 year guarantee against defects providing that the product has only been subjected to normal wear and tear and has not been misused or abused. For further information please refer to our terms and conditions.