Dams acoustic office screen
Dams Floor Screen Product Specifications
- 2 way panel linking strips used for connecting 2 screens together and 4 way panel linking for connecting 4 office screens
- 40mm thick with an additional foam layer between outer fabric and melamine core
- Available in 1200mm, 1500mm and 1800mm heights
- Combines a slim profile with a robust and durable construction
- Screens can utilise the desk as support or can be used with bar feet supplied as standard
- Stocked in blue and charcoal with a multitude of made to order fabric colours available
- Upholstered in bleach cleanable acoustic Camira Cara fabric
- Other sound absorbing fabrics available upon request: 3-4 week lead time for made to order fabric colours
- Download acoustic Certificate
Please note: Photographic fabric scans are not colour-accurate. We recommend requesting a fabric sample before ordering.
Dams Free-standing Screens Are Customisable
Free standing floor screens are available in three different sizes and are used to break up the appearance and divide the space without losing any of the benefits of the open plan layout. Fabric wrapped floor screens also provide the operators with an element of seclusion and privacy and can be joined together with the linking strips for connecting 2 screens or 4 screens together.
Guarantees for this product are provided entirely by the manufacturers/UK importers and are subject to the terms contained therein. Purchasers are reminded to complete all warranty cards/documents upon receipt of goods where appropriate.
If you’d like to speak to one of our design technicians about how best to improve space for privacy or talk about our bespoke services for acoustic partition screens, contact us today via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 020 3995 4570.