|5% discount||10% discount||15% discount||20% discount|
The fast delivery 40mm thick acoustic partition standing screen absorbs up to 45% of the noise in the workspace environment and is available in 5 sizes.
A quiet working environment is vital for focus and productivity and acoustic partition walls and office dividers can provide a flexible low-cost solution for creating privacy in the workspace while reducing noise.
At Panelscreens, our collection of acoustic office screens offers a wide array of options to fit your budget, environment and decor. These acoustic divider screens are upholstered on both sides in our house fabric material which comes in blue or charcoal, with 2 heights, 1500mm or 1800mm and a choice of 3 widths - ranging from 1200mm to 1800mm.
The noise-reducing dividers are available with stabilising ‘bar’ feet, which makes them a flexible solution for creating new spaces such as quiet work cubicles for small meetings. Adding these sound-absorbing panels to your workspace provides great privacy and peace of mind in a busy office, creates a perfect breakout area and even acts as an ideal noise-cancelling room divider for your home office.
Acoustic Office Partition Screen Product Specifications
- Upholstered in Camira Cara acoustic fabric Cluanie J180 and Charcoal EJ374
- Available in 2 heights: 1500mm, 1800mm
- Choice of 3 widths: 1200 mm, 1600mm, 1800mm
- 40mm thick, with an additional foam layer between outer fabric and melamine core
- Screens can utilise the desk as support or can be used with bar feet (Supplied as standard)
- 2-2 panel linking strips used for connecting 2 screens together and 4-4 for connecting 4 screens
- Choice of blue or charcoal fabric colours
- Matching fast delivery desk screens are available3 year guarantee
- Absorbing up to 45% of general office noise
- 2 feet included
- Upholstered in acoustic Camira Cara fabric
- Bleach cleanable fabric - ISO 105 E03 colour change 4 for dilution factor 1:4 chlorine solution
- Other sound absorbing fabrics available upon request: 3-4 week lead time for made to order fabric colours
- Download acoustic Certificate
Vacuum regularly. Wipe with a damp cloth using soap and water or use proprietary upholstery shampoo. For deeper cleaning use bleach or alcohol. Full details can be found in our cleaning and disinfection guide.
If you’d like to speak to one of our design technicians about how best to improve space for privacy or talk about our bespoke services for acoustic partition screens, contact us today via email at email@example.com or call us on 020 3995 4570.