Acoustic Desk Screen Dividers Straight Top
The Acoustic Straight top Desk Screen is popular range of desk divider partition screens at Panelscreens.
The screens were created specifically to help reduce noise, this makes they are a fantastic option for noisy office environments were there is an open plan setting or for environments such as sales offices or even call centres.
The desk partition screens consist of an acoustic panel and foam backed fabric. They have exceptional acoustic qualities and are good at both reducing sound penetration and also sound reflection The screens are thicker than our acoustic desk partition screens, at 60mm. We have a selection of fabrics to choose which come in a range of colours!
This desk partition can be used on its own or can be linked to other desk screens in the same range. If you do not wish to link screens we also include a pair of finishing strips.
Economy Acoustic Desk Screen Product Features
- Includes pair of adjustable clamps
- 3 heights starting from 300mm
- 7 widths available starting from 800mm
- 15 luxury fabric colours
- Each screen is supplied with one inline link and one cover strip
- UPVC uprights are supplied in silver
- We also offer fabric top trim on request please get in touch to find out more about this
- 35mm thick pinnable desk screen
- Aluminium frame in either silver or white
- As a standard our screens come with a 5 year guarantee
The Economy Acoustic Desk Screen also features matching Economy Acoustic Office Partition Screens!
If you can’t see the size or specifications contact us today learn about our bespoke services.
Delivery for this item is mainland UK only.
Flame retardant: Screen fabrics used are flame retardant to BS 476, Part 7, Class 1 or BS5852 Class 0, 1, or BS 7176: 2007 depending on the fabric, environment, substrate and customers requirements.
This product has a 8 year guarantee against defects providing that the product has only been subjected to normal wear and tear and has not been misused or abused. For further information please refer to our terms and conditions.