Hoozone has improved acoustic development (rated at 36dB noise reduction) and updated aesthetic architecture. To achieve the improved acoustics it has 22mm double glazed panels, 8mm glazed doors, 55mm sound absorbing upholstered panels and 52mm sound absorbing ceiling tiles. The holistic design includes an integrated facilities arch housing the PIR operated LED strip lighting and air circulation systems, ideal for achieving the client’s agile working goals. Alongside the benefit of flexibility, with Hoozone being able to be manufactured to any millimetre increment and with a dedicated new colourful RAL palette to bring softer, calming colours into the workspace, it will be the perfect personalised addition for collaborative spaces
• Acoustically tested to BSEN ISO 140 and rated at 36dB noise reduction (Technical report ref no: C/24307/T01).
• Mix and match panel finishes available on each wall.
• Multiple framework finishes available.
• 55mm sound absorbing upholstered panels.
• 6mm glass hinged door.
• 52mm sound absorbing ceiling panel upholstered in light grey.
• Integrated ceiling cover included as standard.
• Integrated facilities arch included as standard housing lighting system.
• PIR operated, high output – low voltage, diffused, dual LED strip lighting included as standard.
• PIP modules available with power or TUF.
• For power and shelf options please see page 37.
• Double row of 50mm diameter opal frosted spots are supplied as standard on all glazed panels.
• Air circulation included.
• Black MFC flooring included.
Prices from £4800
If you want to speak to one of our design technicians about how best to improve space for quiet zones or to talk about our bespoke services get contact us today!
This product has a 5 year guarantee against defects providing that the product has only been subjected to normal wear and tear and has not been misused or abused. For further information please refer to our terms and conditions.