Firmly focussed on room acoustics, Soneo is a series of highly functional free-standing and desk-mounted screens that comes into their own in challenging acoustic conditions. The screens provide an effective means of creating a pleasant working environment by lowering noise levels and enhancing privacy. They can also be equipped with inconspicuous storage accessories made of transparent acrylic, making it easier to keep desks orderly and free of clutter. Soneo screens are 100% recyclable.
Soneo screens consist of a fabric-upholstered solid wood frame lined with a sound-absorbent panel.
Accessories include a transparent acrylic pen cup, shelf and mail holder, all suspended from the top edge of the screen.
The free-standing screens may be employed alone or assembled together as larger units.
The Soneo 30mm is the newly updated depth from Soneo 50mm screen resulting in a neater, sound absorbent screen. Simple flexible and elegant office screen solution consisting of straight panels as well as desk dividers. Sound absorbing class A 30mm thick acoustic panels consisting of fireproof mineral wool.
- Simply designed screens including feet
- Feet raises screen height by 50mm
- Available in Dox, Salsa and Blazer Fabric
- 30mm thick acoustic panel
- Sound absorbing qualities
- Available in widths 800mm wide, 1000mm wide and 1200mm wide
- Available in heights 1360mm high, 1500mm high, 1700mm high
- 5 year guarantee
- We offer free delivery throughout Mainland UK
Made to order and stocked screens available
- 5 day fast delivery screens available in grey fabric dox -50 and dox -50
- If you are ordering stocked fabric lead times take around 2-3 weeks
- Made to order fabrics can take up to 4-6 weeks
If you need your order for a specific date our require an express delivery service please contact us
This product has a 5 year guarantee against defects providing that the product has only been subjected to normal wear and tear and has not been misused or abused. For further information please refer to our terms and conditions.
If you want to speak to one of our design technicians about how best to improve space for quiet zones or to talk about our bespoke services contact us today