Classic Glass Partition Screen Arch
- Discover a new way to separate busy employees, students, and visitors with Classic Glass Partition Arch. Fill in the form for a quote.
Classic Glass Screen Product Specifications
- 10mm thick toughened glass partition
- Width:1250mm (custom sizes available)
- Heights: 1500mm, 1700mm, 1800mm
- Non-standard widths are also available
- Choose from clear, half-frosted, or full-frosted glass
- Choose from fixed-to-floor, free-standing, and castor feet
- Following finishes available:
Please note: Photographic fabric scans are not colour-accurate. We recommend requesting a fabric sample before ordering.
Key Benefits of Glass Screens
Create a transparent environment for your office, bank, or high-security workplace with glass room dividers. This divider features a cut-out frosted glass design and a welcoming curved arch.
- Create spaces for collaboration
- Store it away from sight after use
- Segment open-plan spaces
- Make a transparent environment
Classic Glass Office Partitions Are Versatile
Glass screens create welcoming, collaborative environments. This Classic glass divider wall is available transparent or with a frosted design. The arched top bridges the gap between two separate spaces, and the glass panel acts as an almost barrier that encourages quiet, thoughtful work as well as occasional conversations. The main advantage of glass office partitions is that they allow natural (or artificial) light to stream throughout your space. You can create cubicles, walkways, and break spaces that still feel as if they are part of a larger working environment. Glass screens balance somewhere between public and private, which is ideal for places like banks and airports that need to segment spaces but also stay in control of them. If you like this screen, you will love Classic Glass Screen Wave. Classic Glass Partition Screen Straight is also part of this collection.
Glass Room Divider Uses
Glass room dividers have lots of different applications. Here are a few of the ways that our customers use them.
- To create office cubicles - Our customers stand glass dividers next to each other to create separate spaces for employees, students, and visitors to concentrate.
- To create pathways - Glass dividers make excellent walkways because they direct customers in the right direction without obscuring their view.
- To divide large spaces -Lots of modern office spaces are large and open-plan, which means that office managers need to create separate areas for different teams. Glass office partitions solve this problem.
Classic Glass Divider Wall Materials
This glass divider wall is made with premium materials and has a high-quality finish. The body of the product is comprised of a 10mm thick toughened glass panel that has polished edges. Two metal poles hold the panel in place, and your choice of feet creates a firm base.
Classic Glass Partition Customisation
Classic Glass Partition Arch can be customised to fit your space. You can choose from full-frosted, half-frosted, or transparent glass, a Silver, Brown, or Black finish on the metal poles, and three types of feet. Fixed-to-floor feet are a great option for people who know exactly where they want to put their partitions. If you are unsure about where to put your partition, you might prefer freestanding or castor feet.
Buy Classic Glass Partition Arch Today
Glass room dividers could be just what you need to establish a trustworthy, collaborative environment with your employees, students, and visitors. To get a quote, all you need to do is input your customisation options in the form on this page. Email us to speak to one of our interior designers or support staff.