Hardly anything can match the inspiration, the positivity, and the pure elegance of a garden, yet such blissful scenery is not necessarily the easiest to accommodate in an interior. Beyond a serene vibe that can enrich any home, office or commercial space, the moss wall brings up to 90% sound absorbent capacities to add to the sense of tranquility.
Your new acoustic wall panel has a fascinating journey of its own. Collected from luxurious Iceland (reindeer) moss, it underwent a thorough cleaning process to be further preserved through a nourishing formula and have dyes sprinkled around some areas that could enhance its bountiful lustre.
Whether you go for a wall or you opt for building your own cocoon, the panels can easily be combined in their standard 380 mm x 580 mm format or cut to whatever sizes respond to your creativity. Not only are the panels easy to mount and match, but you can smoothly adjust your Evergreen Moss around pillars, corners or any arched surfaces.
Your new maintenance-free, 100% natural moss garden requires no light, watering or feeding. Brilliantly adapted to a recommended humidity of 40% to 60% which can be detected in any home, office, and commercial environment, you would never have to worry of your little garden’s well-being.
Your new garden comes in two tones to perfectly fit your interior: moss green and apple green.
Upon request, the moss panels can be added a B1 fire resistance coating.
Evergreen moss key features:
- 100% natural moss
- One sale includes five panels in one package (equals a surface of 1.1m²)
- Natural & maintenance-free
- No light, no watering or no feeding required subject to recommended humidity of 40% to 60%
- Standard format 380 mm x 580 mm per panel
- Easy to mount
- Easy to combine multiple panels
- B1 fire resistance on request
- Up to 90% sound absorbent
- Florets out of reindeer moss - approx. height 1.57 to 1.96 inch (40 to 50 mm) laminated on
- Includes a flexible carrier panel (HDF, felt or glass fibre) approx. height 0.11 inch (3 mm)