Maximise office space efficiency and dynamic movement with the Impulse Contract Office Desk that provides ideal desktop space, freedom of movement for the legs and adds a touch of minimalist design to your workspace!
Its rectangle 25mm top is available in 11 sizes with heat resistant melamine finish and 2mm protective ABS edge banding includes two cable ports for a clean and seamless computer set-up. The white coated twin steel cantilever legs offer optimal support and perfect fitting as they have height adjustable levelling feet. The rectangular contract office desk solution also includes 18mm modesty panels and steel to steel fixings that make it durable yet easy to install in your workspace or home office.
Why Choose the Cantilever Office Desks?
- Classic double upright cantilever design rectangular office desks.
- Manufactured using carefully selected materials and suitable for commercial use.
- Quality 25mm thick wipe clean melamine desktops.
- 2mm impact resistant PVC edging helps protect against the trials of daily use.
- MFC used complies with British Standards 476 Class 1 Surface spread of flame.
- Supplied with two cable access ports in the desktop to help keep cables tidy.
- NB: 800mm wide desk has one cable port in the middle of the desk – (See images above).
- Comes complete with an 18mm rear modesty panel.
- Supported by a sturdy steel dual cantilever leg, offering strength and style.
- Adjustable feet help the desks stand firm on uneven floor surfaces.
- Available a selection of popular desk widths.
- Frame is finished in a hardwearing Graphite, Silver or White epoxy paint.
- Offered in a selection of attractive wood colour finishes.
- Team with a selection of matching desks, storage and accessories - see below.
- 1 year manufacturers guarantee.
- Delivered flat packed for easy self assembly.
If you require any information on our office desks please contact us or call us on 020 3995 4570
This is a NEXT DAY item if ordered by 3pm. Please make yourself available to receive delivery next working day. Failed deliveries will incur an additional re-delivery charge. In order to be able to offer next working day delivery of office furniture, this furniture will be delivered flat packed on a pallet and can only be delivered to the kerbside. Pallets are not removed. Panelscreens cannot take the furniture in to your premises. In the event of any damages, please contact Panelscreens immediately. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our sales team on 020 3995 4570.